Our client is a small technology consulting organisation who operate across various states to provide a variety of IT services. They require a System Administrator for one of their government clients to provide support services remotely for a six months contract.
You will support the following technology environments:
- Microsoft Servers 2008 to 2016
- Virtual Hypervisor – VMWARE
- Exchange Online 365
- Palo Alto Appliances – Primary Perimeter Security, Web Inspection etc
- Switching/Routers – Majority HP which is actively being migrated to Meraki, Cisco Layer 3 Devices providing routing between interconnects point to point
- Storage – NETAPP
- AV Endpoint – Webroot which will migrated to Microsoft Defender
- WIFI AP – Currently ARUBA will migrate to Meraki
This position will act as escalation point for the ICT team technically, so you need solid support skills (at least 5 years) in most of the above technology. You will also need some experience with Meraki.
You need to be based in Brisbane for this role and whilst it is remote client support, our client wants you to have access to other key staff in Brisbane.