Capital Talent is a boutique recruitment agency, specialised in placing ICT professionals with quality organisations.
Capital Talent Consulting is an Australian recruitment and human capital consulting organisation established in 2012, with broad business capability across the information technology and telecommunications industry sectors. We service all private sector as well as Local, State and Commonwealth Government organisations.
Our key personnel have a combined 80+ years of experience in assessing the capability of people to perform roles. This experience has come from the practical perspective of managing many staff in diverse customer service, sales, information technology and project-based roles.
Established in 2012, Managing Director Warren Peters, after over 20 years of building large teams within the IT sector, noticed a gap in the market for specialised talent assessment and recruitment for technology focused roles.
Warren has previously worked directly in information technology roles, managing up to 80 personnel in cross functional teams of application development and infrastructure focused IT professionals. He has been involved in mainframe, client/server and web-based application development projects, data warehousing projects, and installation of LAN’s in Australia wide locations.
In 2017 Mark Landells became a Partner of Capital Talent Management. He has over 20 years’ experience in information technology and communications and is a talented technology recruitment specialist. He has a vast knowledge of business development, training, and management.
Now, Capital Talent operates and has recruitment specialists in QLD, NSW, ACT and NZ and we pride ourselves on our customer focused approach.
Meet The Team
- Warren established Capital Talent in 2012, after almost 20 years of recruitment experience.
- He has previously worked directly in information technology roles, managing up to 80 personnel in cross functional teams of application development and infrastructure focused IT professionals.
- Is an active member of Surf Life Saving Australia and you’ll find him on patrol most weekends!
- Became a Partner of Capital Talent in 2017. He has over 20 years’ experience in information technology and communications.
- His professional experience ranges from Queensland Police Service, Spherion, Data#3, and Viiew Pty Ltd.
- Mark is a Surf Lifesaver on the Sunshine Coast. He is also a keen surf ski and ocean ski paddler, paddling with the Mooloolaba Paddlers 3 to 5 times a week.
- Over 20 years’ experience in recruitment and human resources.
- Her vast experience in the technology sector means she is well equipped to place candidates in suitable roles.
- She loves spending her weekends with her son and their two rescue dogs!
- Madonna has recently joined Capital Talent as an Associate Consultant. She has previously worked in recruitment in Canberra along with support and administrative roles over many years.
- She has built and manages her own business in the printing field over the last 10- years between raising her 4 children.
- She enjoys quilting and reading in her spare time along with playing Boardgames with her family (#forcedfamilyfuntime).
- Brigitte offers administrative and marketing support to the Capital Talent Team.
- With over 10 years’ experience in multiple industries, Brigitte brings well rounded knowledge and business support.
- Loves gardening and being out in nature!
- 20 years’ experience as a financial accountant across various industries including audit for 10yrs
- Passionate about management accounting for small businesses
- Loves hot yoga!