Our client is a global technology organization highly regarded and well known in the technology sector. We have a 9 month contract with the possibility of extension for an experienced UX Writer to help empower anyone to tell stories worth sharing. Clipchamp is the go-to video platform with one simple mission: to empower anyone to tell stories worth sharing.
As a UX writer designing content at Clipchamp, your chief goal will be to create awareness about how Clipchamp can make video creation as easy as writing an email.
Typical Day in the Role:
- Applying user-centred design principles to develop content that encourages and empowers users to create videos with confidence
- Developing lightweight, repeatable processes, workflows and content templates that keep the team nimble.
- Overseeing UX writing needs in Clipchamp.
- Establishing working relationships with stakeholders.
- Making the complex simple.
- Designers will draft a copy and the UX writer makes sure the copy aligns with tone of voice.
- Working closely with designers, product marketing and engineers.
- Translating language into something users can understand.
- Joining meeting with the squad/product team to focus on how they can interact with different parts of the product.
- Ensuring consistent language is used across the board.
- Lots of articulate communication, verbal and written.
- Really understanding what we’re trying to achieve.
Our client is looking for a natural writer with 2+ years in a similar role. Proven experience in writing copy for digital products (micro copy, in-app announcements, feature releases, tutorials etc.). You will be passionate about user experience with tactile examples of where content has influenced key business decisions and outcomes. You will be skilled in grasping user needs and intent, and communicating with users effectively. Adaptability and an understanding of how to work to a specified tone and voice, adjusting messaging for different audiences and contexts. Excellent organisation and time management skills – you’ll be working in a fast-paced environment across multiple teams with the ability to be flexible, pragmatic, strategic, tenacious, and take ownership of deliverables.
You will be working with an exciting and creative team with no two days ever the same. You will have the unique ability to shape the environment with our teams and ClipChamp.