Our client is a Queensland Government owned corporation providing essential services to the telecommunications and technology sector. They provide a broader choice for regional digital connectivity, to local, regional and remote businesses and communities.
This Infrastructure Delivery Manager role will be responsible for delivering all aspects of this organisations tower co-locations business, including project managing new telecommunication tower builds and co-location, customer liaison, contract negotiation, and compliance with regulatory requirements.
The Infrastructure Delivery Manager will act as the primary interface between the customers, suppliers and internal Engagement and Technical teams for the delivery of services, operating independently and effectively across different functional groups and stakeholders.
You need to have:
- 10+ years relevant and recent experience in the telecommunications sector or related field.
- Be currently in a project or construction management capacity within the telecommunications/technology sector.
- Demonstrated thorough understanding and experience in the principles, procedures and practice of co-location and new telecommunications tower builds.
- Experience in co-ordination of civil works including dealing with relevant public sector entities i.e. Utilities, Councils and Statutory Bodies.
- Well-organised and self-motivated and enjoys the flexibility of working independently with the support of being part of the small team.
- Excellent documentation, attention to detail, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Ability to collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure appropriate due diligence is applied to the construction and execution of contracts on behalf of the business
This role is permanent with the ability for you to set things up in an early stage of this organisations existence.. Remuneration will be negotiated an depends on your current coin..
Call Warren Peters on 0413 742 439 should you wish to discuss or apply through Seek.